What to expect from this blog:
- I’m currently working on a few projects, so I will mostly blog about these as they evolve (or die).
- Don’t expect daily updates.
- Don’t expect weekly updates. I’ll post when I have something to say.
- Do expect typos, weird phrases, odd grammar and subtle malaise at every word.
- U know what? Don’t expect anything. Simpler that way.
- Project A is a variation on Pong; it is my current main project. No name yet!
- Project B, code-named Projector, is a first-person 3D puzzle/adventure game similar in genre to Portal, The Talos Principle and, more recently, Valley. It exists mostly on paper for now. Kids, this is the cool project.
- Project C, code-named ShootA3, is a 3 player co-op top down shooter. Its basically Gauntlet in space! I’m working on a vertical slice/prototype thingy; do not expect more info about this project for the time being; shooters are cool and this is what I do when I’m tired of my other projects.
That’s it for now!